- Her: Think about it.
- Her: I would have fallen for anyone who let me cling to them.
- Her: I'm sorry but you know it's true.
- Her: You needed to be protected.
- Her: I needed someone to fawn over.
- Her: We only worked because our issues dovetailed.
- Him: Okay we were co-dependent. I accept that.
- Him: But I wasn't just using you.
- Him: Theres more to it. So much more.
- Him: I love you.
- Him: In another time, place, world, universe even.
- Him: I still would have found you to protect me...
- Him: And you would have found me to cling to.
Soon I’ll forget the color of your eyes,
And you’ll forget mine…
Except that I could never forget the color of her eyes. Her beautiful green eyes. And not just any green either. Green like the ocean. An indescribable green that’s almost blue in the sun.
- Her Dad: You broke the one rule.
- Her Dad: Look I'm on your side but
- Her Dad: she's like me, and we hate surprises!
- Me: Actually I broke two. I brought flowers too...
- Me: But sometimes you just have to do everything you possibly can to show you do everything for someone.
- Me: Even if you do everything wrong and even if they hate you for it.
- Me: You do absolutely everything for them.
why do boys struggle with unhooking a bra its literally the easiest thing in the world to do
Is this a fucking joke!?
Unhooking a bra is like solving a Chinese Rubik’s Jenga Cube in seventeen different languages, blindfolded, in reverse while being set on fire…